DTM July 2011
- The total displaced population reported in July 2011 has not changed substantially compared to the estimates in May 2011. As of this assessment period, total IDP population figures have decreased by 6% compared to the figures reported in May 2011: 634,807 IDP individuals estimated in May 2011 compared to 594,811 reported in July 2011.
- The communes of Port-au-Prince and Carrefour continue to report highest numbers of IDP households and individuals moving out in July 2011, although in much lower numbers than was the case in May 2011
- 58% (87,261 households) continue to reside in 66 of the larger identified sites (sites hosting more than 500 households). These 66 sites make up only 7% of all identified IDP sites.
- 14% of the identified IDP population resides in smaller sites (sites hosting less than 100 households). These small sites make up 72% of the total number of identified sites.
- Compared to the number of sites open as of May 2011 (1,001 sites) a decrease of 107 sites is observed. Of these 107 sites that have closed since the last assessment period, 27 reported being closed as a result of evictions.
DTM V2 Report - English Version (212 KB)
DTM V2 Report - French Version (208 KB)
DTM rd 5 Master List July 2011 (464 KB)
Download the KMZ file (802 KB)